Saturday, July 14, 2012

Low Expectations Road Trip - Gayndah

Gayndah was all about the big orange (a nod to the town's citrus crops) and grabbing an orange juice at the big orange. Unfortunately when I made my order, I was told they were too busy to make any orange juice that particular Saturday so milkshakes it was :p Gayndah was cool, we learnt about some train bridges, which we added to our itinerary and we played in an old school playground, where obviously the strict safety codes of Brisbane hadn't infiltrated yet, score! Gayndah also has a mascot who stands outside the big orange and he has the best name ever, Gay Dan from Gayndah! I love a town with a sense of humour plus having a hedge made in the letters of their town name, scores some fee points as well!












Low Expectations Recap



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)