Monday, February 11, 2013

Moving Out






So I've officially moved out of my unit and back in with the parents. My parents pretty did my move/clean for me, since I'm still 100% useless, so a huge thanks to them. As for my broken ankle, it's still in the cast but I did score a hospital visit today. All they could tell me was that they're still not sure if I'll need surgery. I'm getting discussed tomorrow at their trauma board meeting, sounds official and the doctor said she would ring me tomorrow with the news. So tomorrow I find out if my cast is coming off or whether I'm useless for many more weeks to come! Ben told me, my blog was getting slightly cast picture heavy, so my apologies, it's just that there isn't much to take photos of. Maybe I'll get a new coloured cast to take pictures of :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)