Monday, August 26, 2013

Ekka - outside

I've been looking forward to blogging about the Ekka (Brisbane's agricultural show) so I'm definitely stoked to finally share my pictures!  As per normal, I took way too many photos so I'm going to divide them up into, outside, inside, side show alley and night time :)

I thought I'd start off today with the outside shots - we were blessed with the most summery day ever, which is weird because it's August here in Australia and that means we're still in Winter. Anyway no complaints from me as Summer is my favourite season!















I love that cheeky cowboy checking out that girl, well I'm checking out you buster :P

7 comments:

  1. great pics! i didn't get to Ekka this year. Looks like they had more people in costume than usual. Luv the emu guy :)

    Rowdy Fairy Blog
    Follow Me on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They had a midday parade this year, which was nice, I'm not sure if this is new or if I miss it every year :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I had a super fun day with my brothers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks a fun place to go to!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photos are incredible, it looks like such a fun event!

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)