Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Key Ring Collection

For some reason I never got around to posting my keychain collection even though these photos were taken ages ago.   Ben and I often fight about who has the coolest collection but it's pretty obvious I do :P  Ben is keen for our collections to be judged but I don't think we could find unbiased judges because our two collections are super different his being mostly metal or wood and usually with a moveable part - very gadgety! Whilst my collection is definitely more on the cute and plastic spectrum.



The majority of keychains I collected whilst in Japan but I'm always picking up new ones - it's an inexpensive hobby :)







Ben often surprises me with one which I secretly (or not so secretly) love more than flowers!




and finally a picture of all my plush key chains which may be a little cheating but if it has a keychain it goes into the collection!  

Ben (who is back from work as of yesterday - hurrah!) actually taught me the trick to link all of your key chains together onto themselves in one big fun mess :)

19 comments:

  1. So much cuteness!!! I love the elephant one so much. I used to collect key chains when I was a little girl, wish I still had them, could've kept the collection going. I so want to see Ben's collection too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll see if he'll share them for a photo :)

      Delete
  2. oh wow, so many! I can't decide on my favourites, although that weird (gorilla?) pez machine one is pretty great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pez ones are cool because they're heads open like a real pez dispenser :) Always impressed by novelty!

      Delete
  3. As a lover of cute plastic things this post made my eyes turn into little hearts. <3 Such a great collection! I like the idea of attaching your keys to the creation in the last photo and carrying that fun mess around. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha ha - love it Sarah, I have the best visual of your heart eyes now. Oh I should attach my keys, that sounds like it would make a great skit :P

      Delete
  4. Yay Ben's home! :) you know what i had a key ring collection when i was younger, every time we went on holidays I would spend most of my spending money buying key rings in king kong sales at caloundra....they weren't very varied lol :) can't remember why I stopped, pretty typical of me & collections hehe. Yours are amazing Fee, all the kawaii makes me happy :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww so super cute you spent your money on key rings from king kong. Btw that is the best cheap store!
      Don't worry I stop collections all the time and especially the ones I've had when I was little!!

      Delete
  5. too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

    I LOVE IT!!!!

    I am a bit crazy about Hello Kitty Gotochi and pick them up where ever I go! I spy some awesome ones in your collection. I like the Peko-chan pill case one - that's useful!

    I can spend hours gazing at other people's collections of things and this is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. uau,what a great collection :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. you do have quite a fun, cute and colorful collection! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your collections! :) I couldn't be an impartial judge because my eyes get that manga diamond shape with colorfu & cutel! :P lots of awesome things: hello kitty, ranma 1/2, sushi, pez, domo-kun and that little white wild bear that caught my eye, so sweet! I also give my vote to convince Ben to share his ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well I've managed to get Ben to drag out his collection just need to take some photos. He's worried I won't photograph his collection as nicely :P

      Delete

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)