Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Japan Road Trip: Yanaka Ginza

A 15 minute random walk from our accommodation found us in Yanaka Ginza, a shopping street also known as cat town! The street, although not that big has lots of little quirky shops which will happily occupy a few hours of browsing/spending. Around the corner is also a cemetery with a large street cat population, but I'm saving that post for tomorrow! Onward to the photos!






The shop above stocked lots of cat themed goodies and even had its own cat star!






And there she/he is!! Unfortunately I may of been a little too excited and scared her off.  I love that the store also stocked a lot of black cat themed goodies to support their star!

I've also included some surrounding area photos - a cloud tree on the left and the cutest store on the right, Tokyo Kitsch!

I think a few of you peeps who read my blog, would love this store and all it's cute curated goodies inside!




Real life street kitty

and a photo of the Indian place, I raved about before!


This store made custom Hanko stamps

And these guys above sold cat tail shaped treats!










and finally, I'll never ever get sick of cute flower shops!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! This place is heaven for cats and cat lovers! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a happy shock to discover it so close to our accommodation too!

      Delete
  2. How did you manage not to spend all of your money on cat things?! I don't think I would have been able to resist buying EVERYTHING.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah yes, super hard, our lack of luggage space and money running out helped a lot though :P :P so many cute things!!

      Delete

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)