Monday, September 26, 2016

Horizon Festival - Caloundra

A few weeks ago was the Horizon Festival with lots of fun things going on all over the place. Ben and I managed to make it down to Caloundra to see the lantern parade and watch some super sexy and amazing Latin dancing and drumming - so much fun. It's always been a dream of mine to get to photograph a lantern parade - so I can now tick that one off the list :) :) Time to spam you guys with lots of photos from that night - enjoy!





































Do you have a fav lantern? I have a soft spot for that moth above!!

6 comments:

  1. wow, looks like a really fun night. I love how the lanterns glow in the dark, huge ones too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They looked so pretty or parading down the street! One day I'd love to have a go at making a lantern myself :)

      Delete
  2. Oh gosh they are really beautiful!! I love flower ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures! Night time photography scares me to death - what you did with these lights and glow are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. night time photography is super tricky - a camera with high ISO and lenses with low f/stops really help :) :)

      Delete

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)