Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Canon EOS 3 - 400 Lomo (digitally converted)

And here are some more of my roll from yesterday's post that I converted to black and white digitally






Warned you that roll had a lot of cats :p  Mainly Peachy too because she likes being around me/people more than Gremlin does. You'll often find Gremlin under a tree or watching things from afar whilst Peachy needs constant love and reassurance and companionship! Every once in a while Gremlin will meow for pats or even jump up on my lap and I make sure to give him lots and lots of love!

4 comments:

  1. I love her expression in the first photo. So much character! And I love how animals exhibit different personalities. I guess we can all be put into the extrovert/introvert categories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so true, we really are all just animals. I definitely see Peachy being charged with positivity by lots of social interaction and Gremlin being charged by being alone - which the last one I can relate too :P

      Delete
  2. ooh the first photo deserves a spot on the wall! such a beautiful portrait <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) :) I actually only have a tiny instax of her on my wall so that is a great idea!

      Delete

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)