Sunday, May 28, 2017

Thrifty Sunday /19

Some awesome finds of late!

How cute is this sweatshirt! For a fraction of a second I was not going to buy it because it has velvet letters and I have a bit of a phobia about velvet but I've worn it a few times and it hasn't bothered me :)

This little Lomo book/pamphlet full of lomography inspiration!

Rose mirror!

An expo 88 postcard and fridge magnet :)

The cutest tea cup and saucer that I actually left behind the first time because it was $4.50 which in the op shop world is expensive (lol!)

I'm glad it was still there because I've been using it non stop and it makes my afternoon tea drinking sessions extra special

A little dish for my ear buds - trying to collect cute containers to house things

And this super cute pink enamel scale :)

8 comments:

  1. Your op finds are always so amazing! I love everything enamel <3 oh and of course the ariel sweatshirt is my fave and that tea cup is too cute, aww!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always so grateful to live near really amazing thrift stores!!!

      Delete
  2. That scale inspires me to bake just by looking at it, bake, or anything that needs weighing ;) Love your thrifty finds as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm usually a pretty bad baker but everyone always tells me weighing is the key so hopefully the cuteness helps me be a better baker too!

      Delete
  3. Woho great set of finds! I love the little heart tea cup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katia - triple love for that that tea cup :)

      Delete
  4. Great finds! I have a similar looking scale in red!

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)