Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Peachy and Gremlin

I've been collecting a few photos of our kitty cats to put together in a blog post - who doesn't love cat photos!?! Okay probably a few people :p I love them though! He he











They definitely still have a brother/sister relationship but in the past few months, I definitely feel they have grown closer together. Jealousy wise, they seem pretty adjusted to living together harmoniously despite their odd rule of only one on the bed at a time although the cold weather has seen them break that - hurrah!  Wild Peachy also brings our the kitten nature in Gremlin which is always fun to see and honestly I think they would be sad without each other. I know I'd be super sad without their cuddly antics in my life!  The other day they were sleeping out in the sun and Gremlin made the bold move of walking over and sleeping right next to Peach, his paw touching her tail.  Peach has always been so open with her emotions but Gremlin holds them close to his chest so I think she has taught him that it's okay to put your heart out there!

6 comments:

  1. these look perfect to be framed and up on the wall! Ken is allergic to cats and I don't think I'm good with pets (no experience at all!) so your photos of these two always makes me happpyyyy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh yes, I definitely need to get more photos up!!!

      Delete
  2. Aww, yay! I always love cat photos! <3 haha. I almost adopted a second cat at one point but decided against it in the end. I regret it sometimes. His name was Milo and I was his foster mama for a bit - I miss him! Your kitties are so precious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww! Cats for the win :) :) Maybe another second kitty will come into your life at some stage, they have a funny way of doing that hey!

      Delete

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)